Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Feed me

BTW for anyone who has a syndicated news reader or uses Thunderbird as their email client, this blog has an Atom feed located at http://oneabsee.blogspot.com/atom.xml . I believe by default you get update emails for any comments made on your own posts or on posts that you have commented on, but the only way to be kept informed of entirely new posts (aside from checking the website) is through this feed.

If you haven't already discovered it, try out Google personalised home, which also does RSS and Atom feed reading. You need a Google Account to sign in (I think they give them out now, but if you need an invitation let me know and I'll send some). Just click on the "Add Content" link (once you're signed in) and then enter the above URL as the Feed address.

Here endeth the nerd speak. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home